- Different magnesium sources support enzymatic reactions in the energy metabolism. Muscle cramps and nervousness are suppressed. The animals remain calm, eat more, and have lower energy losses and higher daily weight gains.
- Vitamin E and selenium improve the body´s defences and support optimal muscle texture.
- Vitamin B-complexes are essential for both the energy and protein metabolism cycles, the functionality of the nervous system and the heart muscle. Vitamin B plays an important role in the motility of the gastrointestinal tract of growing ruminants.
- Zinc for a healthy skin and solid hooves.
- Sulphur protects the amino acids methionine and cystine to support protein development and weight gain.
- High quality combination of vitamins and trace minerals for optimal metabolism and immune response.
- Highly available mineral components for efficient skeletal development.
- Contains all minerals which are essential for the development of solid hooves.